Friday, December 16, 2011

Too Long

It has been too long since I have updated this blog. Over a year. Don't know who actually makes it here anymore. I have been struggling between throwing up a few short posts or waiting until I had something I liked before posting. Maybe I put too much thought into posts and maybe that will have to change if I continue to use this as an avenue to do whatever I am doing on here. I have learned and seen a huge amount. There have been so many things I have wanted to write but just haven't had/made the time to update this. I hope to get things moving again with more writings very soon. Medicine is changing in a lot of ways right now and my life will be transitioning hopefully from student to resident in the next 7 months. Things will hopefully be settling down for me and I will be able to get some thoughts/observations down on this blog. I hope to be a place some students can come to learn about medical school, rotations, the match, applying to residency and most importantly keeping a positive outlook on classmates by anonymously making fun of them online. I promise I will have a more traditional update by Jan 15. Hopefully sooner.

1 comment: